Typical Specialist Applications Include:
- End Covers
- Pump Casings
- Fans & Housings
- Heat Exchangers
- Pressure Vessels
- Storage Tanks
- Ballast Tanks
- Deck, Void Area
- Concrete Repair
- Flange Repair
- Pipe Work, Protection, Wrapping
To continually strive to improve quality and competitiveness of our products and services with the sole objective of achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Quality Health and Safety Policy
FLAKECOAT TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD is committed to Quality and Occupational Health & Safety through our guiding principles to:
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing them with high quality of services that meets or exceed their requirements.
- Prevent ill health & injury in and around the workplace.
- Comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements which the company subscribes to.
- Conformance to requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 45001 : 2018 and Bizsafe standards.
- Continually seek to improve the effectiveness of our QHSMS and its performance through annual reviews of our QHS policy and objectives to ensure continuing suitability of the system.
- Our top management is committed to provide the support and resources, appropriate to the purpose, nature and scale of our company, for satisfying the requirements and intent of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 45001 : 2018 and Bizsafe.
- Our QHS policy and objectives is communicated to all personnel in the company and to our neighbors, contractors, suppliers, customers, public and any other interested parties upon request or whenever necessary.
The objectives of QHSMS are as follows, but not limited to:
- Providing training to all staff on QHS issues (4 hours of training per employee per year)
- Achieve zero accidents annually
- Ensure 100% compliance to legal requirements by achieving 0 regulatory penalties/ fines
- Achieve 100% compliance to customer requirements (i.e. 0 customer complaints per year)
We continue to recruit the best people and provide them with professional in-house training on all aspects of Corrosion & Polymer Technology and this is coupled with their continued engineering education in higher institutes of learning.
We also have highly trained technicians and operators who are put through stringent training in product knowledge and safe handling of chemicals, enhancing our customers’ confidence in the projects that they award us.
The values we impart to our staff are honesty, integrity and the drive to achieve quality in every function that they undertake.
The strength of our company is in our tag line, Expertise. Integrity. Quality.
We strive to give our customers a realizable value for any projects that they award to us.